Payment acceptance for self-employed persons

Are you a without legal entity and want to work officially? Then this solution is exactly for you!


Self-employed persons can
become without legal entity:

who provide services or sell goods of their own production
who do not hire employees
having annual income up to 2.4 million rubles
operating in certain regions where there is a tax for self-employed persons

What is tax for self-employed persons?

Professional income tax (tax for the self-employed) is a new special tax regime for the self-employed, which can be applied from 2019. This tax regime will be valid for 10 years.

The tax is 4% if you receive money from without legal entity, 6% - if you receive money from a legal entity. As long as the law is not in force in all regions, the full list on the tax website.

Solution for self-employed from Unitpay


Fast registration and connection without contract


Reception of payments from all over the world, withdrawal of cash on the day of circulation


Ability to accept payment even without the site (through our decision - payment by link)


High conversion rate for payments (due to flexible payment routing)


24-hour support, anti-frod system and much more

for self-employed persons

No reports or declarations

There's no need to submit a declaration. Income is accounted for automatically in the mobile application "My Tax".

The receipt is formed in the application

You don't have to buy a cash register equipment. You can form a check in the mobile application "My Tax".

There is a tax deduction

The rate of 4% decreases to 3%, the rate of 6% decreases to 4%. You pay less until the deduction amount reaches 10000rub. The deduction is valid only once.

You may not pay insurance premiums

There is no obligation to pay fixed contributions for pension and health insurance.

No need to count the tax payable

The tax is accrued automatically in the application. Payment is made not later than the 25th of the following month.

Simple online registration

It is enough to register in the office of the taxpayer on the website of the Federal Tax Service, or install a mobile application "My Tax". For registration you will need only your passport and a photo.

Are you ready to start receiving payments?

Sign up now or ask our manager: